How to Overcome a Creative Identity Crisis and Find "Your Thing," with Maggie Langrick (Solo Episode)
March 08, 2023
If you have difficulty deciding what to write about or make content about, you might be having a creative identity crisis. In this special solo episode, host Maggie Langrick shares her insights on how to find "your thing"—not what you think other people would want, but what truly lights up that creative spark in you. It's the key to offering your most authentic, powerful gift to the world. Whether you're a writer, an artist, or some other type of creative, Maggie offers valuable advice on how to build a sustainable and fulfilling career doing what you love. You'll learn:
- The difference between being a creative professional and an artist.
- How to tell if the work you're doing isn't actually aligned with who you are.
- How to overcome self-doubt and creative blocks that can prevent you from expressing yourself fully.
- The three steps to finding your identity—not just as a creator but also as a human.
- A fun, impactful thought exercise for finding "your thing," if you're still not sure what it is.
For more, check out: